Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thanks for PokerStar's coverage and I'm officially not the devil

I'd like to start by apologizing to my readers regarding my lack of excellent reading material only weeks after I publicly vowed to write more.  I've been on leave taking care of a bit of a family emergency that came up working some odd hours, putting in very little time at the tables, and even less (no) time into updating my blog, and I suck for that.  Although I was certain the blog gnomes would do it, I got on today to see that nope, they didn't.  I suppose I'll stop feeding them now that they have quit working for me.  So, onto the writing of the blog entry:

After my win at the first event of Pokerstar's Blogger Championship of Online Poker, Brad Willis from Pokerstars  Blog team did a nice bit of investigation into me and wrote up a nice article on me for their blog.  He did a wonderful job clarifying that I am in fact not...the devil.  Thank goodness he did that.  In all seriousness, Brad was nice enough to contact me and got me to take a look at the article prior to posting it.  I guess he wanted to ensure that I didn't look like a total toolbox like the other guy he posted a blog about. Just kidding 'Chad', it looks like you get tons of action there in Vegas, so congrats to you.

As for tourneys after that in this series I got an $11 entry ticket where I got my AK busted w/ a deep stack vs the caller w/ J4 I believe.  It was awesome.  The guy had a real shot at this thing and said, that's OK, I'm happy w/ 11$....oooops, thank you dealer, I'll spread this wealth across the table.  Then I made the final 20 I believe in the main event bringing in another $215 ticket.  All in all, like I said in the previous blog, it was a fun series and I'm looking forward to the SCOOP events that I'll be playing in.  I'll finish this off with the final bit of introduction that Brad made in his blog... my picture.  As you can see, no (visible) horns.  Next time I'll talk a bit about my second place in FullTilts Turbo Fidy...My first time playing it and I love it, $3500 for 2 hours of play.

Until then: Good luck in everything that you attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment