Friday, January 22, 2010

Transitioning Poker Sites- Stars is the clear choice

Up until last year, Bodog has been one of my favorite sites. This was because it's where I started and it was well known for having some seriously soft games and overlays in almost all tournaments that they had there. Even since the transition of ownership this has been changing more and more. Over the past year, this has led me to start transitioning to Full Tilt to play most of my games. As part of my end-of-the-year evaluation/ yearly planning I'm trying to figure out what site I will spend most of my time at and have come to the conclusion that Pokerstars seems to be the clearcut winner. I haven't played too much in the past but have consistently played the weekly 1/4 million game and have come 3 outs away from final tabling that tourney. I went out in 13th and picked up 800$ to build my bankroll but feel that I missed out in a 27K payday. It's time to focus on that site and get that 27K back.

Why pick Stars? The obvious thing is that they give back to the players more than any other site does. They have the absolute best promotions and we as players appreciate that. So, as I move forward, Bodog is out, other than the occasional game that I may play for some backers that I'm talking to. I'll focus primarily on Stars and play my normal Full Tilt tourneys and a sit-n-go here and there. I'm still making my goals but I can assure you that Stars will be a big part of them. Shall I shoot for supernova status? Small chance of that but I'll look at the time requirements for that and if it's a possibility I'll push to do it.

I'll keep everyone posted. Until then Good luck in everything that you attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment