Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WSOP Circuit events

For those of you that don't know, there have been some pretty amazing changes made to the WSOP circuit event schedule this year.  In case you haven't read they have instantiated a points system, a national championship that will only include 100 players and have a million dollar prize pool (when else will you get that chance), televised regional championships, and (drumroll please) STANDARDIZED STRUCTURES!!  Yes, they have totally revamped things and this is leading me to play a full series when it comes to Biloxi.  Well, I'll be playing as much of a series as I can missing the first couple of days of play.  My question to you is, has anyone played in any events this year and how do they compare to the past years?  Feel free to post here any experiences or message me directly.

Next blog I'll update my charity challenge  status and fill you in on exactly the events I'll be playing. Until then.. Good luck in everything that you attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment