Sunday, August 22, 2010

Witchdoctor anyone?

If anyone knows a witchdoctor that can lift a curse please send them my way because if this sh*t happens again in the coming week I may just quit poker altogether...I don't play THAT much...this shouldn't be this common.

All the money went in on a 4-bet of course.  Nothing wrong with his bet and I've been destroying him the whole game...but seriously.This is the money round for the FTP 4K heads up guarantee... pretty standard really.

Other notable hands of the day:  AA got beat all in pre in a heads up match by A8...dry flop then running 8s.  Like I said... I'm a bit tired of this so if anyone knows how to change luck, let me know.  Otherwise the poker world will have one less player for a while.  OK, enough whining but wanted to give you guys a look into my poker life...this sums it up this month and last.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment