Saturday, November 13, 2010

Charity challenge update.

Repost from my Charity Challenge page...please let me know if you want more info on this.

The year is coming to an end and I'm wrapping this challenge up. With a little bit of luck, some grinding, and playing some different games, I've pushed the bankroll for this challenge up to $4050.26. What's more, I preemptively took out the goal donation amount of $2500 and donated to my favorite charity. So, technically the challenge is over but I made a goal for myself to hit 5K by years end. I'll get there for sure now. I'm moving to bigger games tomorrow and I'm hoping to crush both of them. If I do, I knock this challenge out of the park in a way I didn't even expect to do. Wish me luck tomorrow. If I do something big I'll post it then. Until then, Challenge yourself to challenge the need.

1 comment: